Print Checks Securely and Confidentially
Get Comprehensive MICR Printer Services from Up and Running
Although the world has become increasingly paperless, most industries still require the use of printers to produce documents like checks and paystubs. Financial institutions often require the use of magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) printers to print important and secure documents such as checks, bills, purchase orders, and bank statements. Banks, credit unions, and tax preparation firms alike all trust secure MICR printers to produce checks and important financial documents for their clients.
The types of checks that often need to be printed by MICR printers include:
- High-security checks – These checks are designed with features to assist in reducing check fraud, forgery, washing, or copying. High-security checks are often used by businesses for payroll checks and vendor payments.
- Manual checks – These types of checks are checks that are not received on a regular processing schedule, like payroll checks. Manual checks are ideal for paying bills or making purchases.
- Computer checks – These checks are most commonly used for business and personal use, and can be printed on laser or inkjet printers. Businesses who use financial software like QuickBooks or Quicken often use computer checks.
If your business prints checks on a regular basis, Up and Running can provide you with the repair and maintenance services you need. We offer professional printer repair and maintenance services for financial institutions all over Wisconsin – no matter if you need managed print services, onsite repair, or a consultation to determine the best printer for your needs, call our team of experts today to get a service contract.
Printer Repair and Maintenance Services Financial Institutions Rely On
Your Wisconsin financial institution will get the very best printer repair and maintenance services at the lowest prices. We offer everything from onsite consultations and maintenance to office supply sales and toner refills.
Up and Running also offers managed print services to help lower your printer’s cost per page and reduce downtime with expert repair and maintenance. The benefits of using our managed print services for your financial institution include:
- A customized service plan to fit your exact office printing needs
- A regular repair and maintenance plan at no additional cost
- Regular ink and toner replacements with free disposal of empty cartridges
- Everything compiled into one easy monthly payment
No matter what financial institution you work at, you need the secure MICR printers to work every single day to print your checks and tax documents. Call Up and Running today to get a service contract for your financial institution.
High-Quality MICR Printers for Your Checks
When you need to print a lot of checks for your business, you need to have a good MICR printer you can rely on. TROY is the company you want when getting a check printer manufactured to the highest possible standards – you’ll save time, money, and headaches by choosing a MICR printer through Up and Running Now.
If you only need an inkjet or laser printer to print your checks, then you can get MICR ink or toner from the Up and Running online store. MICR security cartridges for ink and toner offer consistent quality, higher compatibility, higher bank acceptance rates, and foolproof security.
Check out our MICR printer ink and toner cartridges available at our online store:
Buy MICR Ink & Toner
Contact the MICR printer experts at Up and Running today to get a service contract tailored to your specific needs.