Get Accurate CAD and Large Format Print Jobs
Use a Plotter Printer? Up and Running Can Help You Manage It!
Plotter printers are unique from other types of printers because they use pens to transfer ink to paper. Often used for creating vector graphics and detailed computer-aided design (CAD) drawings, plotters have different maintenance and repair needs than other printer models. Up and Running provides low cost service contractors for keeping your plotter printers operating smoothly.
Plotter printers can:
- Form very detailed images for CAD drawings, graphic displays, and blueprint designs
- Use multiple colors
- Print on larger sheets or rolls of paper
- Print on materials other than paper
- Reproduce identical, highly detailed images
What Types of Plotters Are Available?
- Flatbed/Table – These plotters print horizontally across a set, flat surface. The size of the table allows for multiple pen-holding arms to work at the same time, finishing the graphics in less time.
- Drum/Roller – These plotters print over a rotating surface and use less space than flatbed printers. Only one drawing arm is used.
- Pinch-Roller – A combination of flatbed and drum plotter.